Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Aftermath

After my "bad morning" I trudged through the rest of the day, I went to Resi's and got the phone that came with her plan before I gave her my old iphone, contacted my photoshoot client, and went off to the destination to take pictures.  And I'm glad I did!!

It was one of the BEST photoshoots I have ever had.  Pictures turned out really well, but above all I witnessed the proposal of a really really sweet couple.  We had tons of fun and I got awesome shots, over all it was a great experience.  



There were two family's at the park, it was a double photoshoot and they had the parents in waiting around hiding behind trees waiting for the proposal.  (all of those photos are candid except for the bottom one, it was the actual proposal).  There was also the sweetest little girl in her tutu and umbrella named Neveah (Heaven backwards) 


Overall a great photoshoot!

Now the aftermath of that was I was nauseous  and dizzy, perhaps from not eating much or from the Benadryl or a combination of the two... I went to bed that night scared to what I would wake up to in the morning.  To my surprise (and relief) I was dramatically better.  



No comments:

Post a Comment