Thursday, June 28, 2012

Birthday and other things


Update:

Well my birthday was good, I am at that age where it's just another day, but luckily I'm also at that age where I don't dread them yet! Got spoiled by David, Resi, and Davids parents,though I consider them family too, I love and care about them very much, and to see how much they love my son (I hear David in my head saying "our" son), and it makes me happy.  And if you're reading this, thank you (again) Tiana for the flowers and balloon, made me feel special.  And of course all the peeps on facebook for the wishes :).

Other than that, Declan is a parrot! This morning, as I'm changing a poo filled diaper, he stands up and I tell him "Seriously Declan" then he started saying "seriously seriously seriously". He's getting so smart and doing so many things at a rapid rate.  He argues with me like a teenager, I tell him "No", he says "Nooooooo", as he's pointing at me, I say "No, you no" and he says "No, YOU no!".  I'm sure the fun is just begining. But I'm ready for it, being a parent is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me.

As I hurry to finish up the wedding pictures I took I find myself wanting to look more "professional", I'm starting to realize a lot of photography is lost in photoshop, people go for more "glitzy" stuff and tend to like things that they can  do on instagram, or phone filters and such...  Which is fun, I'm not a fan (and that is only my own personal opinion), I like "real" pictures but I've succumbed... It's probably more I try to be anti conformist! So I've been watching many tutorials...
I think it's good though, one thing I love about photography, you're always learning, and I have a lot to learn...

I'm warming up to it, I do actually like how this turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment