Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day!


Father's day!

My little guy LOVES his daddy, and since he sees him less he will push me aside for daddy (which is probably his favorite word...daddy) It doesn't  make me feel too horrible cause once he's had his fill of daddy time it's back in mommy's arms he goes, where I personally think is right where he belongs!

The picture of Declan and his grill is significant cause that is what we got David for father's day (no smart. @$$ a real grill not a play one :)).  When I saw Declan standing on my elliptical waving at me I knew it was time to sell, and we used that money to get David his grill.

I also made paint and had Declan paint a picture frame for David.  (To learn how to make at home paint or just to see cute pictures of Declan painting Resi's peace sign picture frame click HERE)

It came out great and David thinks we have a little artist on our hands :).  

I probably should've posted picture of the finished product but sometimes, I'm just not so smart, so how about some more pictures of my little love instead?  But first I have to say...

Though we may not ALWAYS get along... and I HATE that he works so much, all the time and I never get to see him.... I LOVE David.  And he is a great dad, when he sees Declan, holds him, tells him goodnight, you can actually see love in his purest form., we're a lucky little family, to know and have such love.  

And as promised... more Declan!



No comments:

Post a Comment