Saturday, June 9, 2012

Absent

SO, first off I have to start with an apology!  I was so stoked to start a blog... even more stoked when I found out I had FOLLOWERS! My absence was due to being a little depressed.  Those who know me well know the situation... David worked for a company who decided not to pay us for a month and not let us know, until pay day, that money was not coming.  It would've been better if they would've fired him cause at least he wasn't working for them and not getting paid... he could've been working for someone else and getting paid!  I asked if they could make partial payments to us, they chose not to answer me, what makes me most livid is I see David's "boss" and long time "friend" that owes us the money posting pics on facebook doing expensive and fun things on vacation!! SERIOUSLY!  We had to cancel ours because any "extra" money we had was used to replace the THOUSANDS of dollars they owe us.  And now here we are EXACTLY where we were a year ago. 

Granted, giving his boss the benefit of the doubt I don't know if his vacation was paid for by other means...  I had had every hope that they would pay us eventually and it's slowly starting to diminish.  I'm not exactly sure how David feels about all this but I'm pretty upset.  We have a son to think of (if it was just David and I probably wouldn't have cared as much) and David always considered them family, he always said his (now ex) boss, was like a brother.  We asked his boss/friend/brother to be godfather of our son... which is a pretty big deal for me.  Even if they didn't have the money, though they had to have know way prior to this happening that they were going to run out of means to pay us, a heads up would've been appreciated... but again, even if they didn't have the money, something... ANYTHING (like diapers) would've been very much appreciated.  And invoices HAD to have come in by now.  So far I have seen no real concern, I feel like a "bill" they're dodging and like a collection agency.  So I give up... I don't hate them... just the situation that they put us in without really caring or showing remorse.  I still love them.  I just now feel I can't trust them, and I hate that. 

Maybe I divulged too much, but this is my blog and my feelings, so in other words "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment