Sunday, January 13, 2013

Easy Valentine Craft

Not sure this needs explaining but, fold toilet paper roll to the shape of a heart, tape top, dip in paint, use like stamp lol

I also made X O's out of the rolls I plan on letting him use again but I thought I would do one shape at a time (even though he knows what the shapes are)
 I also gave him the option of which color he wanted to use, I've been letting him pick more things (like clothes, snacks, and him feeling like he has more "control" of his own life has actually made my life a little easier, there have been far less tantrums!  And food "bribes" Let's go home, would you like to eat your snack in the wagon... a happy "oranges" lol, and he's way more compliant!




And because he still does this I still use my homemade toddler safe paint

1 cup flour
1 cup water
food coloring to desired color

(it works with any ratio as long as it's the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment